Water & Flood Damage Gladstone
Water & Flood Damage
Port Curtis Carpet Cleaning offers 24 hour water damage restoration to quickly respond to your distress. We will inspect the damages and start the restoration process immediately.
The water damage restoration process includes:
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel. Itemised report covering all drying restoration work required.
- Make all areas safe for occupational health and safety purposes.
- Extraction of any standing water.
- Drying and restoration of furniture, furnishings, carpet, flooring and structure.
- Once dry Deodorising and sanitising if needed.
- Mould stabilisation and removal.
- Cleaning of any affected furniture or flooring if required once fully dry.
The biggest problems out there for water damage situations are the companies who don’t dry properly. They dry the carpet but not the structure causing mould problems. We use the correct moisture metres and structural drying equipment drying walls, ceilings, skirting, carpet, underlay, wood floor, contents, subfloors etc. No moisture = No mould.