Pest Control Gladstone
We are your local pest control specialists in Gladstone, Queensland – offering safe & effective treatments to control common household pests including cockroaches, silverfish, ants, spiders and more. Whether you simply need a flea treatment as part of your end of lease requirements or are a homeowner with a serious infestation – get in touch with us today for a free pest control quote anywhere in Gladstone, Barney Point, Kin Kora, Telina and all surrounding suburbs.
A pest within your Gladstone home or business may be regarded as ‘an organism that, at a given place and time, is undesirable’.
Presently, urban pest control procedures rely heavily on chemical control methods. Having a better understanding of pest biology and ecology allows us to build effective solutions while reducing the level of chemical control measures used within the home or business.
Our attitude and approach to pest control relies on:
- An understanding of the ecology of the pest (in particular, those factors which favour the development where this is undesirable)
- Various non-chemical approaches that will make the environment less suited to the development of the pest population
- It may involve, in the control program, the judicious and sensitive use of pesticides, when necessary.
We offer comprehensive solutions to your pest problems, carried out by a fully trained and fully licensed technician. We are qualified through QLD Health and are fully licensed to conduct all manners of pest control services in Gladstone.
- Pest control services for domestic & commercial premises
- Solutions for specific pest problems
- Safe, family friendly service for your home
- Environmentally responsible use of pesticides
- Our solutions are environmentally approved.
Thorough pre inspection to identify any problem areas
- Gel bait all wet areas
- Kitchen cupboards
- Laundry cupboard
- Bathroom cupboards
- Electrical items eg. microwave, stove, kettles, toasters, fridge etc
There is no need to empty the cupboards as the cockroaches love this gel and they also feed each other for eradication. Dust the ceiling cavity with our dust blower, blowing a powder into the cavity to kill cockroaches, silverfish & spiders. Hand dusting in all other cupboards and under the fridge and stove. Barrier spray in all internal areas.
Some of the pests that we treat:
- carpet beetles
- spiders eg. redbacks
We specialise in flea treatments for vacating tenants with pets as part of their end of lease agreement.
8 reasons why customers love Port Curtis Pest Control
1. We are very punctual – we understand your time is extremely precious and take that into account
2. We concentrate on you and take time to understand your precise requirements
3. We search for all entrances and hiding spots – to ensure re-infestation does not occur
4. We create solutions to take care of your worries
5. Through our precise approach, we will end up being more cost efficient
6. We only use safe chemicals that aren’t damaging to the environment
7. We clean and tidy up after we finish
8. We provide excellent tips for future pest maintenance
Quote Request / Enquiry
Your Local Gladstone Pest Control Experts
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Pest Control In Gladstone?
Unfortunately it’s not possible to give an exact answer as our pest control treatment prices depend on the size of your home and type of pests to be treated. We offer a quick, obligation free pest control quote in all areas of Gladstone so you can compare our pricing to the competition.
Who is Responsible For Pest Control When Renting in QLD?
According to the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) – if your rental property was free from pest when you moved in, it’s your responsibility to ensure it’s pest free at the end of your tenancy. Property managers can not require you as a tenant to pay for pest control treatments if those pests were present when you moved in, use a specific Gladstone pest control service or pay a set fee for pest control services.
Is it Safe To Be in the House After a Pest Control Treatment?
Where possible we’ll use non chemical approaches to pest control however in come case we’ll use appropriate amounts of pesticides where necessary. Depending on the pest control method, we’ll advise you whether you should vacate your home for a short period of time.