Pest Control Gladstone
A pest within your home or business may be regarded as ‘an organism that, at a given place and time, is undesirable’.
Presently, urban pest control procedures rely heavily on chemical control methods. Having a better understanding of pest biology and ecology allows us to build effective solutions while reducing the level of chemical control measures used within the home or business.
Our attitude and approach to pest control relies on:
- An understanding of the ecology of the pest (in particular, those factors which favour the development where this is undesirable)
- Various non-chemical approaches that will make the environment less suited to the development of the pest population
- It may involve, in the control program, the judicious and sensitive use of pesticides, when necessary.
We offer comprehensive solutions to your pest problems, carried out by a fully trained and fully licensed technician. We are qualified through QLD Health and are fully licensed.
- Control pest solutions for commercial premises
- Solutions for specific pest problems
- Safe, family friendly service for your home
- Environmentally responsible use of pesticides
- Our solutions are environmentally approved. This is the way of the future.
Thorough pre inspection to identify any problem areas
- Gel bait all wet areas
- Kitchen cupboards
- Laundry cupboard
- Bathroom cupboards
- Electrical items eg. microwave, stove, kettles, toasters, fridge etc
There is no need to empty the cupboards as the cockroaches love this gel and they also feed each other for eradication. Dust the ceiling cavity with our dust blower, blowing a powder into the cavity to kill cockroaches, silverfish & spiders. Hand dusting in all other cupboards and under the fridge and stove. Barrier spray in all internal areas.
Some of the pests that we treat:
- carpet beetles
- spiders eg. redbacks
We specialize is flea treatments for the vacating tenants.
8 reasons why customers Port Curtis Pest Control
1. We are very punctual – we understand your time is extremely precious and take that into account
2. We concentrate on you and take time to understand your precise requirements
3. We search for all entrances and hiding spots – to ensure re-infestation does not occur
4. We create solutions to take care of your worries
5. Through our precise approach, we will end up being more cost efficient
6. We only use safe chemicals that aren’t damaging to the environment
7. We clean and tidy up after we finish
8. We provide excellent tips for future pest maintenance