Tile and grout cleaning Gladstone
Tile & Grout Cleaning
We utilize the latest technology in tile and grout restoration with our 5 step tile and grout cleaning process
- Pre-treat tile and grout.
- Alkaline based degreasing solution is applied.
- Solution is allowed to dwell for up to 20 minutes
- This loosens accumulated soil, grease, contaminants and topical residues
- Power scrub surfaces.
- Special surrogated powerhead agitates the grout lines as well as the tile surface.
- Edge Cleaning and baseboard cleaning are done at this time
- Turbo rinse.
- Tile and grout is rinsed using pressure heated water.
- All water, cleaning solutions and contaminants are captured and extracted away in one process.
- System is completely fluid controlled with no over wetting of any other surfaces or areas.
- Repeat process (Steps 1, 2 and 3 if required).
- Above process is repeated now using a low Ph Restorative cleaner.
- Solution works on staining, discoloration, grout haze, soap scum
- Speed dry/inspection.
- Remove any remaining water on floor
- Place high powered air movers to dry tile and grout lines.
- Inspect surface for any staining. Spot clean any stains found